Two little things to add

General announcements for the community to read.
Poil
Master of Demons

Two little things to add

Post by Poil » Jan 17th 2005 16:26

1 - In the cemetary : one thing lacks : when you're killed in battle, you cant see who killed you. If you try to log after a few hours, your mage will already be deleted, so no way to know really ... : just add this in the description of the killed mage : XXX killed you on the battlefield for instance ... Can be extended to all death causes ( suicide can be done in different ways too ;) )

2 - Add an explore link to the build page instead of "interior" link that is of no use it seems (you'll still have to clivk on another link to get somewhere useful, just like as you'd have to if you're on the main page ...).
BEEP, I did it again ...

Jonathan
Demi-Sorcerer

Post by Jonathan » Jan 17th 2005 17:54

In reply to #1, its already been brought up and I think the Dev's dont want to display that information.

Here is the thread:

http://ubb.the-reincarnation.com/viewtopic.php?t=4403
Jonathan

Never argue with a moron. He will bring you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

Poil
Master of Demons

Post by Poil » Jan 17th 2005 18:24

k, just dont read all the threads here, there is far too much posts for me ;)
BEEP, I did it again ...

MustardMan
Cute Kitty in a Pop Tart Box
Location: Hiding in your closet. . .with the rest of your anxieties

Post by MustardMan » Jan 18th 2005 08:25

Poil wrote:k, just dont read all the threads here, there is far too much posts for me ;)
We could always record it to CD for you (sort of a book on tape); however, I think your fruity helmet might get in the way of the headphones.
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
_____

It's elementary

______

flight2q
Grand Sorcerer

Post by flight2q » Jan 18th 2005 20:26

Make a new mage. Look up your old mage (by number) in the Chronicles of Terra. See who attacked last.

Poil
Master of Demons

Post by Poil » Jan 18th 2005 23:23

doesnt work if your mage doesnt appear anymore in arena ... ;)
BEEP, I did it again ...

velvetrose
Apprentice of Magic

Post by velvetrose » Jan 19th 2005 06:59

checking the chronicles worked for me...

AC
Not DC
4Rank Halls

Re: Two little things to add

Post by AC » Jan 19th 2005 08:44

Poil wrote: 2 - Add an explore link to the build page instead of "interior" link that is of no use it seems (you'll still have to clivk on another link to get somewhere useful, just like as you'd have to if you're on the main page ...).
aah I'm not the only one who noticed that. I actually though it was some bad linking that would be corrected. But i guess not. (it's annoying as BEEP btw)

Arathorn
Exalted God

Post by Arathorn » Jan 19th 2005 14:02

2 - Add an explore link to the build page instead of "interior" link that is of no use it seems (you'll still have to clivk on another link to get somewhere useful, just like as you'd have to if you're on the main page ...).
yeah, this would be really nice

Poil
Master of Demons

Post by Poil » Jan 19th 2005 14:26

in fact, i was thinking the game's UI deserves a bit of rethinking ... We seem to be prisonners of AM design which was certainly very cool a long time ago, but can be enhanced now ...
For instance what about frames ? (1 for all links and 1 for the infos ...)

I'll post ideas later :)
BEEP, I did it again ...

Darian
Great Sorcerer

Post by Darian » Jan 19th 2005 22:32

Well, i actually liked the framed version of AM, so if anyone still have something like that... i enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than the framed version of The Five Pillars for example... also it had that notepad-like thing that i used to store the mage name & number of friends and foes alike...

Metastolpholies
Master of Demons

Re: Two little things to add

Post by Metastolpholies » Jan 20th 2005 01:55

Poil wrote: 2 - Add an explore link to the build page instead of "interior" link that is of no use it seems (you'll still have to clivk on another link to get somewhere useful, just like as you'd have to if you're on the main page ...).
That would be nice...
Goodluck
--Mulltani