Changing of the guards: new Head Admin

General announcements for the community to read.
Laanders
Head Designer, Dev etc
31Rank Halls 3Guild Halls

Changing of the guards: new Head Admin

Post by Laanders » Oct 24th 2020 23:21

Dear community members,

for the past eight and a half years, it has been my honour to serve as Head Admin of The Reincarnation. This role focuses on the overall responsibility for upholding the rules of the game together with a qualified team of Server Admins, working to give all players the fairest possible game experience.

But now, my watch has ended. Effective immediately, I am stepping down from the Head Admin position in favour of DragonGrl. Since the early days of TR, DG has been a well known and respected community leader. She holds herself to the highest standard of integrity, and her dedication to the game and its wellbeing is apparent to anyone who has had the pleasure of working alongside her.

I'm absolutely confident DragonGrl will do a sterling job as the new Head Admin, and could not wish for a better successor.

Personally, I will continue on in my other roles, as Head Designer and a member of the dev team, though it's probably fair to expect with the recent (Thursday) birth of my second son, that I will be logging noticeably fewer hours in the coming period of time. As such things go.

Please join me in wishing DG all the best in her new role.

Best,

Laan
Head Designer
Developer

Former Head Admin
IRC Team

zarkahn
Global Moderator
3Rank Halls 2Guild Halls 3Arma Halls

Re: Changing of the guards: new Head Admin

Post by zarkahn » Oct 24th 2020 23:29

Sad to see you go laan but im glad its DG replacing you. She is awesome. Love you DG! Also i love you too Laan..
Leader of C.O.C.K.s
Ex-leader of IOT
Ex-COT
Ex- leader of every guild that rocked Terra.
"In the Internet, boys are boys, girls are boys pretending to be girls and kids are the FBI." -Bels

Snofsan
Head Moderator
4Rank Halls 2Guild Halls 1Arma Halls

Post by Snofsan » Oct 25th 2020 11:11

All hail the Queen! :)
Thank you Laanders for a looong period of excellent work for the community! =D> =D> =D> =D>
UBB Head Moderator

I'm so old that I can't remember all the guilds I've been in! :lol:

DragonGrl
Head Admin
1Rank Halls 2Guild Halls 1Arma Halls

Post by DragonGrl » Oct 26th 2020 00:51

Thank you all. I will try to do it justice. Laan did such an excellent job over the years that it will be hard to live up to.
~DragonGrl
Head Admin
Leader of EDGE on Blitz
Ex-Leader of LoTR and KoD
Ex-Member of CoT, TC, Tribe, and KoD